To better automatize the sales process of your store, you can invoice your customer whenever you receive a new order. The requirements for this are:
- a Jumpseller store
- an invoicing system accepting external integrations (normally they consume Webservices via XML or JSON)
- technical software knowledge to integrate both systems.
The typical flow between the two systems is:
- A new order is created in the Jumpseller store.
- The Jumpseller’s Store informs the invoicing system of this new sale.
- The invoicing system, creates and sends the invoice to the client - (optionally) if the invoicing system also controls the stock, can update the stock according this new order.
- (optionally) When the Jumpseller’s order changes status (Pending Payment => Paid => Shipped => Canceled) the invoicing can also be informed. This is specially important to track the Paid and Canceled invoices.
- Webhooks: http://jumpseller.com/support/webhooks
- API Documentation: http://jumpseller.com/support/api