How to customize your theme options
Your theme reflects the identity of your brand and improves your customer’s experience. The theme you select is the one that sets the look & feel of your virtual store. It has a range of features that you can customize such as color scheme, font types and sizes and the overall layout of your store. Those features are what we call Theme Options.
Simple Theme Options
To customize your theme, go to “Theme” in your left menu panel and select “Theme Options”
These are the different characteristics that you can customize:
Changing the home slider
Each theme manages different image sizes. Please check our documentation to know the right sizes for your theme.
Some themes have buttons and text over the slides, some themes don’t. So the options may vary slightly from theme to theme.
In the theme options, select “Home Slider”.
- Choose the image to place in the first slide.
- In the “Slide 1 Title” field, write the text you want to show over the slide.
- In the “Slide 1 Button Link” field, write the page link where you want your customer to go when the button is clicked.
- In the “Slide 1 Button Text” field, write the text you want to appear on the central button of the slide.
- Repeat the same steps with each slide.
Leave the fields empty if you don’t want a slide to show.
Customizing the home banners
As well as the slider, some themes may have or may not have home banners. To change the options of the home banners, follow the next steps:
In the theme options, select “Banners Home”. If you don’t want the banner section to show on your home, just deselect the option.
- Choose the image to place in the first banner.
- In the “Banner 1 Title” field, write the text you want to show over the banner.
- In the “Banner 1 Link” field, write the page link where you want your customer to go when the banner is clicked.
- Repeat the same steps with each banner
If you happen to have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us