Setup up your Domain: Transfer
Configure your domain name with Jumpseller
If you own a domain name, and you are ready to use it on your newly built online store, you have three choices:
- Keep your domain where it is and simply have your current registrar company (*) "point" it to your Jumpseller Store.
- Transfer your domain to a different registrar, for example Godaddy, Gandi, etc. In the most cases this process will have a cost. After the transfer is successful you will have to (*) "point" your domain to your Jumspeller store.
- If have a paid Plan: Plus, Pro or Premium and haven't asked your free domain, you can transfer your domain to Jumpseller. Send your EPP transfer code to our support at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To point your domain to your Jumpseller Store, review this article on how to setup a third-party domain.
In general, the following requirements must be met in order to have your domain successfully transferred to a new registrar:
- You should have access to the domain’s administrative email address.
- You should have access to the domain’s EPP/Authorization code.
- The domain name must be at least 60-day old.
- The domain name should have more than 20 days before expiration.
- The domain name must not have an active identity protection service.
If you have any questions about this or any other topic, please don’t hesitate to contact us.