One of the most helpful features in content creation and management at Jumpseller is the Content Management System (CMS). Using CMS, you can edit and create static pages for your store in a question of minutes. Pages are a great way to add product related content helping the store to have a higher ranking in search engines. You should also have information like “Shipping” or “About us”, it helps in creating a closer relationship between consumers and online shop. Pages for Privacy and Cookies privacies, mandatory in some countries, can also be build using this feature.
Using our CMS everyone is able to easily manage any page from an online store. Let us take you through it!
In order to start using it, just go to Admin Panel > Pages > New Page.
On Page editor, you will find the following sections:
- Title: Where you insert the page’s title.
- Category: Using categories you would be able to group, organize and filter your pages.
- Status On the page list you can manage the page status by clicking on Status.
- Public: The page is published and visible on the store
- Draft: The page is unpublished because it is still in a draft.
- Hidden: The page is published but only accessible via permalink. Imagine that you want to create a secondary page for a seasonal campaign (e.g. Christmas) but do not display it on the store’s menu during the rest of the year.
- Content: Here you can add content to your page; from embedding a marketing campaign video directly from Youtube to uploading pictures from each of your team members, on this section you will find several different options to enrich your page content.
- Theme: If you are creating a special promotions page (for example) you may want to use that particular image to show as the background of the text, or on a sidebar) but your pages don not normally look like that, you can go to the "Theme - Code editor" and create a new template for a Page (this means creating new HTML, CSS, etc from scratch). After you save it in the code editor, it would be available on the select box indicated in the image
- Image: Finally, you can add a title image to your page, which you can possibly use later to customize a banner when your customers open this page. For further uses for this image, please review our Blog feature.
Please note that a permalink for each page of the type yourstore.jumpseller.com/pagetitle (e.g. casualcloth.jumpseller.com/about-us) is automatically generated. If you want to change it, just click on the Edit button next to your permalink.
It is also important to mention that page categories are used by designers on custom templates to better organize it. For example, including on "Company" menu with several links to related pages as "About us", "Team" and "Mission".
If you want to delete a page, then you have to click on . You can also reorder the pages list just by dragging & dropping its items, which is reflected on the order by which they are displayed on the storefront.
If you have any further question, please don't hesitate to contact us.